- I have taught negotiation for more than 15 years.
- I have more than twenty years experience of business negotiations.
- I have been trained to teach negotiation at Harvard Law School.
- I’m a registered psychotherapist (Finland).
- I’m certified in ”The foundations of neuro-leadership” at the Neuro-Leadership Institute, New York.
- I’m the author of the book, “Leading negotiations technique and value-adding attitudes” (only available in Swedish) .
I was a major in the Swedish Army, then a Chief Engineer and Head of Division at The Swedish Defense Material Administration (Ministry of Defense) where I also managed the HR, IT, Finance and Administrative functions. Since 2004 I have been working as a senior consultant at Quest Leadership AB (PLC). My specialty is leadership and negotiation.
More on LinkedIn